Hi Everyone,

I'm at home with some sort of flu & fever this morning, so I'm going to
need to miss our LQS meeting today.  The new ReadyTalk conference system
requires that one caller enter the chairperson code before the conference
will start--anyone can do this.  You'll here a prompt to press "*" if
no chair code has yet been entered.  Do that, then enter chair code 5639#
and the conference will start up in "listen only" mode.  Press "*2" and it
will then start the conference.

My apologies for missing the meeting, but I really need to recover a bit.

Thanks very much,
--Ray