Hi Everyone,

** NOTE NEW CALL-IN INFORMATION BELOW **

Our next weekly LQS meeting is at 2 PM Eastern time Thursday, October 7.
We'll discuss arXiv:1009.4184, a discussion of the use of b & c hadrons
to study the Higgs sector and new physics at the ILC.  It also includes
a discussion of the use of Si pixel vertex detectors in this context.
The paper is attached, and can also be found on the LQS meeting website
at http://dmtpc.mit.edu/MaKaC/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=444.

Meeting info:

 Dial-in:
    SLAC is transitioning to a new conference system.  Dial-in is now toll-free
    from both the U.S. and most countries.  Instructions:

    Passcode: 3144955
    From the U.S or Canada: toll-free 866-740-1260.
    Int'l dial-in (toll-free): visit
    http://www.readytalk.com/support/international-numbers.php

    If you are the first person to call in, it will give you an opportunity
    to enter a chair person code after the passcode.  Until someone enters
    the chair code, everyone is kept on hold and we can't talk to each other.

    The chair code is 4585.
    Note that when the chair leaves the conference, the call ends, and
    everyone remaining on the line will be disconnected.

Agenda:

 1) Round-table reports.
 2) Discussion of arXiv:1009.4184

Thank you,