Hi, Lukasz

The autobuild used to work fine for Solaris, but as mentioned before, I
have no longer dedicated much time on it.
The arch=v7plus seems to come from autotools itself, because it is not
in our build information.

Autotools would have been an ideal solution for a multiarchitecture
build test system with a common source tree on a shared FS. I had
proposed that at this time. But the tools age, and I do not think that
the autotools build has any backup inside of the xrootd developers. So I
am also a bit reluctant to put more time into it at this stage.
But I can have a look at your build and try to help for this problem,
naturally.

What do you see when you run ./config.guess inside the top directory on
your SUN machine?
Can you send me the config.log and config.status that is produced after
you have run configure?

Cheers,
Derek

--
Dr. Derek Feichtinger                   Tel:   +41 56 310 47 33
AIT / Scientific Computing              email: [log in to unmask]