Hi Andreas,

Correct, one place was missed when the urandom patch was applied. Will fix.

Andy

----- Original Message -----
  From: Andreas-Joachim Peters
  To: xrootd-dev
  Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 8:14 AM
  Subject: Issue with sss

  Hi,
  I think there is still a bug in the trunk:

  Line 50 in XrdSecsssKT.cc:
  if ((randFD = open("/dev/random", O_RDONLY)) < 0

  should probably be
  if ((randFD = open(devRand, O_RDONLY)) < 0

  The implementation with /dev/random does not work well on machines without keyboards. Normally we have very low entropy on this machines and I long hangups before authentications because there are no random numbers available.

  Could be the default maybe /dev/urandom  and /dev/random only as a config option?

  Cheers Andreas.