Hi Lukasz,

Is there any automated testing in addition to the building?

I was on an airplane today and found there are a few things (such as XrdSecssl) that don't work on Mac OS X with autotools.  Our Mac builds produce *.dylib, while the XrdCryptoFactory assumes *.so.

Additionally, the linker on the Mac didn't like the resulting libXrdOfs (it had a few missing symbols which are in libXrdOss but weren't linked).

So, everything built fine, but I couldn't even start up a simple test case.

Brian