Hi,
I have a question considering the proxy support (which actually comes from Doug/ATLAS).
Is there an existing implementation/configuration allowing to direct internal site traffic via the site redirector to disk servers while
external site traffic via one (or several) proxy server to redirector/diskservers. Eg. is there a 'switch' to redirect external clients to a proxy gateway and
internal clients directly? I couldn't figure that out even reading the source code .... looks like there is none ....

If not, would you consider adding an OFS directive which redirects 'opens' to a proxy gateway based on IP ranges/maskes or just an internal and external IP mask.

The internal flow of an open would than be

open@manager=>open@server

the external flow

open@manager=>open@proxy:=>XrdClient(=>open@manager=>open@server)

while all other meta commands would only go via the manager.

Cheers Andreas.