Hi Andy and Wilko,

just to let you know that we had a brief discussion with Rene, Fons and Gerri this morning to look at
their time constraints. In summary it looks like a xroot release - in order to go into the upcoming root release -
would have to be available by Mon 29th by the latests. Maybe we could aim at this date and drop items
which have not been fully confirmed by then rather then delaying the release. Rene pointed out that the upcoming
root release is quite important, as this may be the last version incorporated into the experiment releases
until 2012. So, we should not miss this opportunity.

	Cheers, Dirk