Hi Everyone,

It turns out that Peter can't make the meeting today, and I might be
a little late to it, so let's just skip this week.  I've got a doctor visit
an hour before the meeting time, and should be back to SLAC in time, but
it could run over.

So I think we'll just cancel the meeting for today.  But you might still
like to look at the intro article on Planck results and also some of
the Plack "early results" papers on astro-ph posted on January 11.

Thank you,
--Ray