Hi Everyone,

Our next weekly LQS meeting is at 2 PM Eastern time Thursday, January 13.

The dial-in passcode is 3144955.

We'll take round-table reports and discuss "Planck telescope sees Universe's
cool stuff", http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110111/full/news.2011.11.html.
This is an introduction to the 25 or so "Planck Early Results" papers that
were released on astro-ph on January 11 this week.

My apologies for just now sending this out--I was at the doctor three times
today dealing with issues trying to get my surgical wound to heal properly
from my back/shoulder surgery over Christmas.  I just didn't get to it until
now.  Thank you.

 Dial-in:

    Passcode: 3144955
    From the U.S or Canada: toll-free 866-740-1260.
    Int'l dial-in (toll-free):  http://www.readytalk.com/support/intl

Agenda:

 1) Round-table reports.
 2) Paper discussion: "Planck telescope sees Universe's cool stuff"
    http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110111/full/news.2011.11.html

Thank you,
--Ray