  Hi Brian,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 09:33:09AM -0600, Brian Bockelman wrote:
> This patch works as advertised.  Can we please queue it?
>
> Note - there was a hunk rejected from Lukasz's original that I
> had to manually merge in (very easy; it was just including headers).
> What's the current version of Xrootd sources we use in CMSSW_4_2_0_pre1?
> I'm sure if we can tell Lukasz what version we're using, he can
> provide a patch that applies cleanly.

  At this point you should provide the patch that applies cleanly on top
of our the xrootd we get with ROOT 5.27/06. Our cache of those sources
is here:

  http://cmsrep.cern.ch//cmssw/xrootd_src/xrootd-5.27.06.tgz

If you make a patch for that, I can add it in the next update of the
externals for CMSSW (which I'll do this GVA-evening).

                                 thanks,
                                   Pete

Peter Elmer     E-mail: [log in to unmask]      Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN Division PPE, Bat. 32 2C-14, CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland