Hi Wei,

I thought that using FRM might help to automate staging data from one class to another.  I
can foresee moving data from class1 to class2 or class3, or from class 2 to class 3.

I suspect that some machines will have two of the classes of storage.  It looks like the
machine would need two xrootd/cmsd instances.

Thanks for suggestion,

Patrick