I am interested in potentially having three classes of storage available to users all
served by xrootd.  It would be simple enough to create three separate systems each
exporting a different path, but I am looking for something "more elegant".  I'm not sure
what that means either, but I think I will know when I see it.

Could all three classes be part of a single name space?

In this scenario, a single redirector exports a path like:
/storage

Different classes of data servers would export
/storage/<classX>

Can something liek this work?

It looks like FRM might be the way to go.  But I am only just starting to read up on it
and I am not sure its use implies having three separate namespaces.

Any pointers or information is appreciated,

Patrick