Dear Colleagues,

We write to remind you that the early registration deadline for
ALCPG11 is next week, February 15.  We urge you to register now
for this important meeting in Eugene, on the campus of the
University of Oregon, March 19-23.

The GDE has recently completed the re-baselining process,
and will launch the next steps toward the Technical Design
Report to be completed by the end of 2012.  It is very
important that you engage in these first steps in this phase
of the design work.

The ILD and SiD detector groups are preparing the
detailed baseline design reports which will be produced
along with the machine design report at the end of 2012.
Many excellent detector R&D results will be presented in
the parallel sessions, and summarized in the plenaries.

The program committee is organizing a very active program of
physics, with strong topical leadership preparing an interesting
and relevant parallel program as well as two afternoon plenary
sessions.

We hope you will join our workshop in March.  More details
are available on the workshop web page:

  http://physics.uoregon.edu/~lc/alcpg11

The web page also provides suggestions on lodging,
with blocks of rooms currently being held for workshop
participants.  We encourage you to contact your preferred lodging
facility soon to ensure availability

Best regards,
Jim Brau, Mike Harrison and Mark Oreglia