Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite abstracts for contributions to the Interaction Region/Backgrounds/Forward Detectors Session of the 2011 Linear Collider Workshop of the Americas will be held March 19-23, 2011 at the University of Oregon. More information on the overall program can be found on http://physics.uoregon.edu/~lc/alcpg11.

While many attendees have been individually contacted and a skeleton agenda is in place, we certainly do not want to overlook new work of which we are unaware. If you wish to contribute please send us a title and a brief abstract at your earliest convenience and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.

Regards,

the IR/Bkgnd/FCAL conveners:

Tom Markiewicz ([log in to unmask])

Toshiaki Tauchi ([log in to unmask])