Hi Everyone,

Our next weekly LQS meeting is at 2 PM Eastern time Thursday, February 10.
The dial-in passcode is 3144955.

We'll take round-table reports and discuss the recent paper on neutrino
oscillations and quantum entanglement (which purportedly solves the
mass vs. momentum conservation issue in the presence of neutrino mixing).  The
paper is arXiv:1102.0077.  A related paper (in case you're interested) by
Cohen, Glashow, and Ligeti is "Disentangling Neutrino Oscillations",
arXiv:0810.4602.  For convenience, I've attached both papers, but only
the short Ahluwalia et al paper is on the agenda for tomorrow.

Dial-in:

    Passcode: 3144955
    From the U.S or Canada: toll-free 866-740-1260.
    Int'l dial-in (toll-free):  http://www.readytalk.com/support/intl

Agenda:

 1) Round-table reports.
 2) Paper discussion: Ahluwalia & Horvath, "Neutrino oscillations with
    disentanglement of a neutrino from its partners",
    http://www.arxiv.org/abs/1102.0077.

Thank you,
--Ray