Hi Ofer,

The most likely problem here is an incorrectly specified auth file. It's
quite easy to create a set of authorization that allow over-writing a file
but not creating a new one. Could you show us the auth file you are using
and provide the name of the user trying to create as well as the pathname.

Andy