Some comments below.

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011, Brian Bockelman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Took the chance to review Lukasz's new RPMs.  Here are my items of concern:
> - libXrdPss.so is in the server, but depends on libXrdFfs.so.  Hence, xrootd-server is dependent on xrootd-fuse is dependent on fuse.
>  - In general, we probably want to remove the dependency on libfuse from libXrdPss.
This then was improperly built. No individual shared libary or
executable should directly depend on another xrootd-generated shared
library. This is to make it easy to move things around and greatly aids
in debugging.

> - I notice you have three xrootd config files
> ({xrootd,cmsd,frmd}-main.cf) - I thought it was the general style of the
> project to have one config file?
That absolutely true and quite essential. There should be only *one*
configuration file. It is generally unwrokable to split them this way.

> - What about the "cnsd" daemon?  No started up script is given for that.
We postponed his to first see how the essentials went. Anyway, we
discourage people from running cnsd.

> - I'm not sure it's really plausible to have multiple xrootds run in
> this setup, but I think that's a larger issue
It should have been possible.

> Overall, a great improvement!  Thanks Lukasz!
Same here.

Andy