Dear HPS Software group,

The results of our availability poll shows that there is no time everyone can meet, no surprise here really. The best times are Thursday noon PST/ 3pm EST and Friday 10 am PST/ 1 pm EST or noon PST/ 3pm EST. To accommodate the largest number of people, we will switch between Thursday and Friday meetings on alternating weeks.

This week we will stick with Thursday, noon PST/ 3 pm EST.  Connection instructions will follow.

Agenda:

  1. Face to Face meeting before the HPS collaboration meeting  - All.
  2. Discussion: The most important components to move forward, and who can implement which?
  3. Other business.

Best,
Maurik