From: Lukasz Janyst
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 6:10 AM
To: xrootd-dev
Subject: xrootd 3.0.4?

Dear all,

   I have fixed some bugs in the client that may lead to file
corruptions while doing remote writes. I still need to verify one or
two cases when this could potentially happen and properly test the
stuff that I have already committed, but I think it is worth doing an
emergency release to include these in the next couple of days. Plus, I
would like to include some changes to the RPM packaging requested by
the CERN Linux Support team (splitting the devel package into three
separate packages).

  What are your thoughts on this?

Cheers,
   Lukasz