Hello,

   I have been looking at the xrootd documentation (yes, Andy I really do read it)
on security.  Right now our cluster (an others who use our example) are using
unix security (yes I know that -

"*/Warning/*: *unix* protocol does not  provide any significant level of security
and should only be used in instances where security violations do not matter."

Can I have only one security protocol defined for each data server?
Are the following lines valid in the server section of the config file:

sec.protocol /usr/lib64 unix
sec.protocol /usr/lib64 sss

We would like to use security for xrootdfs so that they follow the same
security model as the using xrootd clients (like those in root or xrdcp).