2011/4/13 Aaron van Meerten <[log in to unmask]>:
> Thanks for the detail on this.  I was trying to run the latest&greatest available without checking out from git/compiling myself.  Clearly if I'm going to be reporting bugs on the code I ought to at least run a more recently snapshot.

Hi Aaron,

   if you feel like testing the unreleased code you can clone the git
repo, go to the packaging subdirectory of the source tree and run the
makesrpm.sh script. This will create a source rpm of the current tree
for you. This is the same source RPM that the OSG builds from. I will
also update our incremental build system to produce RPMs of every
commit and publish them on the web. You shouldn't run this unreleased
code in the production though.

   You can also look here for the 3.0.3 RPMs for SL4, SL5, and SL6:
http://xrootd.cern.ch/sw/releases/3.0.3/rpms/

Cheers,
   Lukasz