Hi! Is there a possibility for mirroring data between data servers?
I ask because we want to upgrade an xrootd server .. is it enough to scp
4TiB between servers? is it safe and consistent (from the redirector view)?

On a side note i will take the opportunity to ask other things :)
1. Is there a way to benchmark the dataservers from the point of view of
xrootd? something like running a command on redirector and benchmarking
a given server or all? (for tuning purposes and also could be used for
developer tests?)

2. related to 1. are any of xrootd team aware of
http://twiki.mwt2.org/bin/view/ITB/UltraLightKernel ? are there any (up
to date) recommendations based on this guys work?

Thanks a lot!
Adrian