-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andy Haas
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2011 10:34 AM
To: Jason Nielsen; David Strom; Gordon Watts; Jay Wacker; Tim Tait; Graham
Kribs; Peter Loch; Roger Moore; Isabel Trigger; Daniel Whiteson; Michael E.
Peskin
Cc: Hansson, Per; atlas forum
Subject: SLAC ATLAS Forum

Dear West-coast ATLAS forum representatives,

Per Hansson (SLAC) has agreed to take over my role as organizer of the SLAC
ATLAS West-coast Forum. I hope you'll all continue to feed him with good
ideas for topics and speakers in the future. In fact, we still need a talk
for June 1st and 15th if you have any suggestions!

Hopefully he can also run EVO more reliably than me. :)

Cheers, Andy.