Dear Colleagues,
 Representatives Judy Biggert (R-IL), Rush Holt (D-NJ),
Randy Hultgren (R-IL), and Anna Eshoo (D-CA) have circulated
a "Dear Colleague" letter to be sent to Energy and Water
Development Appropriations Subcommittee Chairman Rodney
Frelinghuysen (R-NJ) and Ranking Member Ed Pastor (D-AZ) to

"express our strong support for robust and sustained funding
for the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science, and the
critical research, unique scientific facilities, and expert
personnel that it supports."  The letter requests: "we urge
you to make strong and sustained funding for the DOE Office
of Science one of your highest priorities in fiscal year 2012."

More information, including the full text of the letter and
actions you could take to support this effort, can be found at:

http://www.aip.org/fyi/2011/055.html

Sincerely,
Norman Graf