Hi Gentlemen,

This week we'll hold our LQS meeting on Thursday, May 5, at 2 PM Eastern.

This week we'll discuss a recent preprint, arXiv:1104.2747, by Blumlein et al,
"New Exclusion Limits for Dark Gauge Forces from Beam-Dump Data".  They
re-analyze a late-1980s beam dump experiment at Serpukhov to set new
mass coupling limits for a dark gauge boson.

The paper is too big to send through our listserver, so please download
it from http://arxiv.org/abs/1104.2747.

As usual, our call-in number the local ReadyTalk
access number for your country (US: 866-740-1260, or check
www.readytalk.com).  Access code is 3144955.

Thank you,
--Ray