From: Ronald Lipton [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 1:47 PM
To: Graf, Norman A.
Cc: mcd-l; Christopher Hill; Yen-Chu Chen; [log in to unmask]; David Hedin; Rajendran Raja; [log in to unmask]; Bob Tschirhart; John Yoh; Nikolai Terentiev; Steve Geer
Subject: Re: LCSIM Tutorial

The LCSIM tutorial will be held Tuesday at 11:00 in the "Racetrack" at
Fermilab.

We have started using "Readytalk", which has similar functionality to
Webex and is now the ESNET preferred service.  I will set up a meeting
there (I no longer have a Webex administrator account) unless Norm wants
to set it up via Webex. You should receive a separate invitation from
the Readytalk system.

Ron