Hello All,

A quick update:

  * Starting this year, we are introducing poster sessions at
    the XLDB conference. If you'd like to present a poster,
    you will need to submit an abstract. More at:
    http://www-conf.slac.stanford.edu/xldb2011/CallForPosters.asp

  * We will be releasing a draft agenda and the registration
    will be opened as planned earlier: ~ mid May.

  * Information about hotels along with group discount
    rates has been posted on the xldb website.

  * Since many of you will be traveling from far away,
    you might be interested in combining the XLDB trip
    with the CIDU conference organized by NASA few miles
    from SLAC on Oct 20-21. More at
    https://c3.ndc.nasa.gov/dashlink/projects/43/
    (note, manuscript submission is due in < 2 weeks).

Regards,
Jacek