Hi Wei,

   I don't really understand the question... the server depends on the
client, so if you type "yum install xrootd-server" the client will be
installed as well. I agree that xrootd-libs may be somewhat
superfluous, but it is supposed to contain the utility libraries
(neither client nor server related).

Cheers,
   Lukasz