I suppose we can provide a command line option for the key file location. and user can choose if they want to pass the keyfile location via the environment variable, or via command line (I guess they will use command line since there is no easy way to pass env vars). If none is provided, the "sss" module will actual use

1. $HOME/.xrd/sss.keytab
2. the key file location at the several side as a hint

regards,
Wei Yang  |  [log in to unmask]  |  650-926-3338(O)