Hi Wei,

Integrating with fstab is pretty easy.  For example, you add a line like this to /etc/fstab:

hdfs /mnt/hadoop fuse server=hadoop-name,port=9000,rdbuffer=32768,allow_other 0 0

In general,

PROG_NAME MOUNT_POINT fuse OPTIONS 0 0

Then, fuse will execute the following:

/usr/bin/$PROG_NAME $MOUNT_POINT $OPTIONS

In my case, it was:

/usr/bin/hdfs /mnt/hadoop -o rw,server=hadoop-name,port=9000,rdbuffer=32768,allow_other

Brian