Good day,

I want to make a Reservation for a group of 4 persons coming to your area from 20th of August TILL 30th OF August 2011.
 Please do tabulate/write down the total cost of the hotel accommodation for the 10 Nites.

It depends on what you have we would need; 2 double rooms OR 4 single rooms OR an apartment that will be ok for
 the 4 persons for the 10 days.Also we will be happy if any special discount is given to us.

Get back to me immediately with the total cost so that we discuss on payment arrangement,payment will be
done with check.

In case there are no availability within this period do not hesitate to get back to me with the free dates

Kind Regards,
Mark