From: Per Hansson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: June 28, 2011 5:24:08 PM PDT
To: atlas forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: West-coast ATLAS forum Wed at noon

Hi all,

we will have a west-coast Atlas forum this tomorrow Wed, June 29th, at noon SLAC-time.

This week Gordon Watts (UW) will shed some more light on the recent Tevatron analyses studying W+jj production.

As I'm sure you are all well aware of, the results from CDF reporting an excess reached wide-spread coverage only to be followed by the similar analysis by D0 not confirming the excess. Gordon has been involved in the D0 analysis.

The agenda and EVO meeting coordinates can be found here :
https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=145281
(password: westcoast)

See you there,

Pelle