Dear HPS-Software,

I think we still have enough to digest from last week's software intensive and collaboration meeting, so that a software meeting this week would be a bit much.

We will have our next meeting next week, Thursday June 9th, 3 pm.

Some business to discuss:

We should discuss and then vote on whether we want to encourage Dave Heddle to invest some time into creating an HPS version of his Event Display system. If we decide we want this, someone needs to sit down and hammer out what/how we want things displayed.
We never decided one way or another on the Clara system. This is probably not for the test run, but if it is something we want for the full HPS run, we need to decide on this soon.

Please let me know if you have an update to present at this meeting.

Best,
	Maurik