Hi Gentlemen,

This week we'll hold our LQS meeting on Thursday, June 9, at 2:00 PM Eastern.

We'll take round-table reports and discuss the BaBar paper which has been
assigned to us as part of its collaboration-wide review (CWR) process:

  BAD 2379, version 11
  "Updated Measurement of the Branching Fractions of Color-Suppressed Decays
  B0bar mesons to D(*)0 pi0, eta, omega, and eta_prime and First Measurement
  of the Polarization for the Decay D*0 omega"

which is targeted for publication in PRD.  A copy is attached.
We should provide some feedback on it to the authors.  I'll accumulate
any comments we have at the meeting, and further comments can be sent to
me through June 21, the end of its CWR period.  I realize its a rather long
paper...

As usual, our call-in number the local ReadyTalk access number for your
country (US: 866-740-1260, or check www.readytalk.com).  Access code
is 3144955.

Thank you,
--Ray