Hi Andy,

Actually, the more I look at it, there's two pieces:
1) I don't really understand why it's doing the selections it does now.  For example, Nebraska and FNAL are both represented by one manager, yet I see FNAL getting more requests.  This makes me think that I'm missing something.
  - So, maybe some more debug statements that I can turn on?
2) I wasn't thinking about an algorithm per-se: more a mechanism to hand-weigh.

Brian