Hi Matevz,

I just committed a fix to the selection statistics. They should make
sense. As for a selection yielding no results; this means that the cmsd
needed to select a node to redirect a client (counts as an attempt) but in
the end none of the nodes were eligible (e.g., they were offline or didn't
have enough space, etc).

Andy