Tanya,

Thanks.  I am aware of that page, however (1) is isn't clear to me that
xrootdfs supports user_xattr, which the instructions on the page require
and (2) I have seen some indications (eg,
http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?subContId=0&contribId=16&resId=1&materialId=slides&confId=71428
) that suggest there is some native support for checksums.

I have not seen anything definitive on either of these two.

	-paul