Hi Andy,

On 06/23/11 12:35, Andrew Hanushevsky wrote:
> Sorry, where in what manual? I sense I'm missing something important about cmsd
> here :)
> ***On the xrootd.org web site under "docs" you will many times see a duplicate
> manual entry with a tag such as "for the next release". For monitoring the url
> for that manual is:
>
> http://xrootd.org/doc/dev/xrd_monitoring.htm

OK, that's what I was looking at :) So, I guess, I don't understand what a
"selection" is and what it means that it yields no result. Also, how can the
difference between r+w .vs. t get smaller if t counts all the selections and
some fail (apparently, this is a purely academic question)?

Cheers,
Matevz