Conference Announcement: Full Paper Submission Deadline (January 31, 2012)

It is our great pleasure to announce the 2012 International Conference on Electrical Engineering (ICEENG'8) to be held in Cairo, Egypt, 29 - 31 May 2012. The Conference is organized to invite international delegates, to share their latest research findings on Electrical Engineering. ICEENG'8 is organized by Military Technical College (
www.mtc.edu.eg).

Papers on original works are solicited on a variety of topics, including but not limited to the following symposium tracks:

Communication Systems - Computer Engineering - Biomedical Engineering - Power Engineering - Circuits, Signals and Systems - Electromagnetic Fields and Waves - Electronic Measurements and Instrumentations - Remote Sensing and Avionics - Optoelectronics - Guidance and Control - Radar Systems - Student Session

Submission:

Please submit full papers as attached file (free .doc or .docx format) to the Conference email address:

Further information can be obtained from the following website:
http://www.mtc.edu.eg/all-conf.htm

Important Dates/Deadlines: Paper Submission Deadline: January 31, 2012

kindly forward this email to other interested parties.

Regards

Prof. W. Sabry
ICEENG-8 Rapporteur
http://www.mtc.edu.eg/all-conf.htm

Tel. (002 - 010) 1455463
Fax. (002 - 02) 26178868

* We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP
* All replies must be directed to:
iceeng-8[at]mtc[dot]edu[dot]eg