Hi Gentlemen,

This week we'll hold our LQS meeting on Thursday, July 21, at 2:00 PM Eastern.

We'll take round-table reports and discuss two short papers on the same
subject: using weak quantum measurements and post-selection to measure
a photon's wavefunction (Lundeen et al) and to observe single photon
trajectories when interacting with a double-slit experiment (Kocsis et al.)
The papers are attached.  References are:

  Lundeen et al, Nature 474 188 (2011).
  Kocsis et al., Science 332 1170 (2011).

As usual, our call-in number the local ReadyTalk access number for your
country (US: 866-740-1260, or check www.readytalk.com).  Access code
is 3144955.

Thank you,
--Ray