From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Estia Eichten
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:52 AM
To: mcd-l; Lynn Garren; Adam Para; Steven Timm; Yen-Chu Chen; Christopher Hill; Rajendran Raja; Tom Roberts
Subject: Meeting of MC Physics and Detector Working Group - July 27

Hi All,

  There will be a meeting of the Muon Collider Physics and Detector Working Group this  week.

      Wednesday, July 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM CST in the Fishtank (WH 13th floor crossover)

  Remote access is available at:

       To Join the Audio Conference
           Dial-In:           1 (847) 944-7644    Local US - this is the preferred number.
                                   1 (888) 762-3768
           Enter Passcode:       9765689#

  The agenda is:

         Discussion of the Computing requirements for Muon Collider Detector Simulations

         Lynn Garren and possibly others will give presentations

    Slides will be available at:

    http://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=4645

     As always, we encourage your active participation.

   --- Estia