                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: yangw
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
      Fixed by commit(s):

Details:

Hi,

  I have discovered that linux mount fails when sss option is used.  See
below.  It is very important that this gets fixed and is part of a bug
release. We must mount xrootdfs partitions r/o on US ATLAS interactive
machines (within the institutional analysis clusters) until it is fixed.
Users will not be able to use xrootdfs to read and write into the
partitions.

[root@ascint0y ~]# export XrdSecDEBUG=1
[root@ascint0y ~]# mount -t fuse -o
rdr=root://headprv.hep.anl.gov:1094//atlas,uid=1050,sss=/var/spool/xrootd/.xrd/sss.keytab
xrootdfs  /headprv/atlas
sec_Client: protocol request for host headprv.hep.anl.gov
token='&P=sss,0.13:&P=unix'
sec_PM: Loading sss protocol object from libXrdSecsss.so
sec_sss: Client keytab='/var/spool/xrootd/.xrd/sss.keytab'
sec_PM: Using sss protocol, args='0.13:'
sec_sss: Ret 151 bytes of credentials; k=1
sec_sss: Ret 151 bytes of credentials; k=1
sec_Client: protocol request for host headprv.hep.anl.gov token='&P=unix'
sec_PM: Skipping unix only want sss
XrdSec: No authentication protocols are available.

Thanks,

Doug B

  <http://savannah.cern.ch/bugs/?84403>

  Message sent via/by LCG Savannah