Hi Wei,

On the present production, we have another 2.5M events to go. Even with the
problems on atlxrd08, we average about 0.5M a day. Call it one week to be
safe.

There should be a follow-on production at 14 TeV. That would be a good time
to make some changes. On our side will be some code improvements (to fix
geometry inaccuracies) and script improvements (to make it easier to run
production). It is also an opportunity to move to a different server that
you have offered several times. Even though they are all allegedly trivial,
it will take a week to 10 days to get ready. I think end of August is
probably a reasonable target for starting the next round. It will be another
10M events. Should take 3-4 weeks.

Beyond that, we don't have definitive plans but it would not surprise me if
there are requests. Hope this helps with your planning. Cheers.

Charlie