Minutes from Thursday, August 18

-->  Norman -  took the ECAL/vacuum flange drawing from Marco and turned it into GDML to give a tessellated solid. Next week, should have this ready to use in a compact.xml...then ready to use in slic.

-->  Takashi - first run at replicating Maurik's trigger studies using slic/lcsim.  Trigger rate ~80% lower than MH but maybe that's ok since simulation doesn't contain vacuum flange.  Also looked into 1-bit trigger and rate is insanely high...needs more study.

-->  Homer - Bugged Sergey again about data definition coming out of detector.  Tony Johnson will give a talk about conditions database next week.

-->  Omar, Sho, Takashi, Tim, Matt, Norman will meet to discuss including signal time-evolution into simulated readout.