Hi folks,

Currently, CMS has two regional redirectors - US and EU.  Both are starting to attain a critical mass of sites, and we'd like them to peer together.

By "peering", I mean that clients can get a cross-region redirect, *but* this only happens if a file is unavailable in the region (unavailable implies that either all known servers respond in the negative, or a timeout occurs).

I know there is some peering mechanisms pre-existing, but I can't make enough sense of the documentation to tell if this is what I want.  If it is a match, what should I add to the configuration file?

Thanks,

Brian