From: Matevz Tadel
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 7:11 PM
To: xrootd-l
Subject: No disconnect info in detailed monitoring

Hi,

I'd like to ask for addition of user disconnect datagram into the detailed
monitoring stream. Now there is no way to tell, from the monitoring
perspective,
that a user has disconnected. I'd need this for real-time animations of
existing
data-access across US CMS. Very much worth adding, I promise :)

Best,
Matevz