Hello Norman,

Thank you for that article! I only did a speed read, but it seems interesting. Had to download the file and open it in Acrobat to get the interactive pictures though.
The article does not tell me how to output any of the 3D file formats mentioned from GEANT4. Did you do a screen capture?
It seems that on the Mac Adobe crippled the 3D tool. It is there, but does not open any of the 3D file formats, neither is there an option "create pdf -> 3d capture". I may be out of luck.

The fully detailed CATIA files and some derived PDF files (which I showed in the meeting today) are found at:

https://ipnfiles.in2p3.fr/jax0qx

Courtesy of Emmanuel Rindel. He mentions that the design is not completely finished, but the main parts should stay unchanged.

Color coding:

Purple part are preliminary PVC parts
Pink parts : insulation foam
Red parts : copper
Grey : Aluminum   ( crystals frames + Front enclosure plate with its cooling tube)
Screws are made of steel
The vacum chamber is made of Aluminum, "gold" color.

Best,
Maurik