Dear Colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the next Workshop for the SiD Design study will be
hosted by SLAC on December 14-16, 2011.

The workshop will focus on planning and preparations for the SiD Detailed Baseline Design (DBD),
which is due to be completed at the end of 2012. It will include reviews of the current status
of SiD detector R&D, and the overall SiD design. In addition, we'll discuss the CLIC Conceptual Design Report (CDR)
and future cooperation between SiD and the CLIC detector team, review ongoing efforts to provide support
for future lepton collider detector studies in the US, and discuss SiD's future beyond the DBD.

Please refer to the following for information regarding the Workshop:
http://www-sid.slac.stanford.edu/2011workshop/Dec2011workShop.html

Registration is now open.  Registration fee details  will be released shortly.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Workshop!

Tim Barklow, John Jaros, Harry Weerts and Andy White
for the SiD Detector Concept

(Apologies if you receive more than one copy of this announcement!)