                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
      Fixed by commit(s):

Details:

I tried a xrdcp from inside the CERN Point1 network to the eosatlas.cern.ch
server.
The main authentication should go through kerberos.
The copy succeeded, but I got the message:

XrdSec: libssl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory opening shared library libXrdSecsss.so

The output of the command using maximum debug level is attached.

The xrdcp I'm using comes from ROOT/5.22.00d/slc4_ia32_gcc34

The same command on castoratlas.cern.ch works with no error messages.

Is it something I can fix? I repeat, the copy succeeds, but the error message
is annoying.

Thanks a lot

File Attachments:

Date: 2011-09-01 14:32  Name: xrdcp_report.txt  Size: 23kB   By: gnegri