From: Brian Bockelman
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:12 PM
To: xrootd-dev
Cc: Max Goncharov
Subject: Dual-homed machines in redirector

Hi,

One of my MIT colleagues (CC'd) is running an Xrootd server on a dual-homed
machine.  Both interfaces are publicly addressable, and the cmsd is
redirecting to the default hostname (t2srv0012).

However, to match the grid certificate, we'd like the cmsd to redirect to
xrootd1.cmsaf.mit.edu (corresponding to the other interface).

Is it possible to accomplish this?

Brian